I'm counting down my ancestral lines, working on my 3rd Great Grandparents... today #35, Penelope BUCK.
Only two generations of BUCK connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops I (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
16. Frederick Christopher Loops (1847-1901)
17. Amanda F. Stubbs (1844-1882)
34. JOHN B. STUBBS was born about 1811 in North Carolina. He died in 1864. He was buried in Maplewood Cemetery, Lenoir Co., NC.
35. PENELOPE BUCK was born about 1814 in North Carolina. She died in unknown.
Children of John and Penelope: Amanda F. Stubbs (1844-1882), Elizabeth R. "Bettie" Stubbs (1845-?); Emily A. Stubbs (abt 1849-?).
70. JOHN BUCK was born in 1770/1780 in North Carolina. He died in unknown.
Children of John and Unknown: Penelope Buck (abt 1814-?), Argent Buck (abt 1818-?), Eleanor Buck (abt 1820-?)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!