I'm counting down my ancestral lines... on to my 4th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as they are moving into the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I'm skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing.
Today, #77... Nancy BROOKS
3 generations of BROOKS connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops I (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
18. George Bell Webb (1855-1914)
19. Agnes Pittman (1856-1883)
38. Francis Marion Pittman (1829-1899)
39. Louisa Mewborn (1833-?)
76. ELIJAH VAIL PITTMAN was born in 1784/1788 in Lenoir Co.,NC.. He died in 1855 in Lenoir Co.,NC..
77. NANCY BROOKS was born in 1788 in Lenoir Co.,NC. She died about 1842.
Children of Elijah and Nancy: Mary Ann Pittman (1816-1881), Josephus Pittman (1819-?), Philetus Nelson Pittman (1826-?), Francis Marion Pittman (1829-1899)
154. JOSEPH BROOKS was born about 1750.
155. MARTHA WILLIS was born about 1755
Children of Joseph and Martha: Mary Brooks, Sarah Brooks (abt 1770), Elizabeth Brooks (abt 1780), Spring Brooks (abt 1785), Joseph Brooks (abt 1787), Nancy Brooks (abt 1788-abt 1842), Patty Brooks (abt 1789)
308. JOHN BROOKS was born about 1720.
309. ELIZABETH RIGNEY was born about 1720.
Children of John and Elizabeth: James Brooks, Sr. (abt 1740-?), William Brooks (abt 1742), Joseph Brooks (abt 1750)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!