I'm counting down my ancestral lines, working with my 3rd great grandparents.
Today, #63.. .Mary Elizabeth WILDS
Only two generations and no information, connected through:
6. Charles Homer Young (1917-1943)
7. Harriet Anne Loveall (1922-1978)
14. Benjamin Franklin Loveall (1891-1979)
15. Marguerite Francine Deacon (1890-1977)
30. William Deacon (1843-1911)
31. Harriet Anne Jackson (1850-1923)
62. JONATHAN S. JACKSON was born in 1824 in Schenectady,NY. He died on 4 Mar 1887 in Schenectady,NY.
63. MARY ELIZABETH WILDS was born in 1826 in Schenectady,NY. She died on 30 Jul 1886.
Children of Jonathan and Mary: George Jackson (abt 1850), Mary Jackson (abt 1850), Charles A. Jackson (abt 1855), Harriet Anne Jackson (1850), Gertrude Jackson (abt 1860), William F. Jackson (abt 1866)
(again, how there are so many with the same abt birthdate... MUST research this more!)
126. DAVID WILDS was born about 1805 in Connecticut.
Spouse & children unknown.
A reference from uncle Sandy says his name might be FITCH, from a 1997 letter from Carolyn Cooper in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Need information!! Can you help?
If you have any information on this line, please leave me a comment!