I'm counting down my son's ancestors. I've only been working on his lines for a year, so they're still absolutely a work in progress!!
4 generations of PECK connected through:
12. Harry Eugene Dean (1878-1948)
13. Clara Belle Peck (1900-1975)
26. GEORGE M. PECK was born about 1867 in Indiana. He died in unknown.
27. CLARA MILLER was born about 1880 in Ohio. She died in unknown.
Children of George and Clara: Clara Belle Peck (1900-1975), Eleanor Peck (abt 1907-?), Gertrude Peck (abt 1909-?)
52. ARMOUR S. PECK was born about 1831 in Indiana. He died after 1910.
53. MARY was born about 1838 in Indiana. She died after 1910.
Children of Armour and Mary: Anna Peck (abt 1857-?), William A. Peck (abt 1859-?), Frank Peck (abt 1862-?), Clara Peck (abt 1865-?), George M. Peck (abt 1867), Mary Ada Peck (1871-?), Flora Peck (1876-?), Wilbur Clayton Peck (1881-?)
104. WILLIAM PECK was born in 1790/1802. He died on 25 Sep 1839.
105. SUSANNAH STEVENSON was born on 22 Sep 1804. She died in 1881
Children of William and Susannah: James M. Peck (1827-1839), Lester Peck (1829-1880), Armour S. Peck (1831-aft 1910), Dorchester Clark Peck (1832-1913), Jane Peck (1834-1838), Elizabeth Ann Peck (1836-1850), Mary Peck (1838-1865), Susannah Peck (1839-1881)
The Peck family leaves us still in Indiana. Any information on this family would be much appreciated!