Saturday, August 14, 2010

Google Books (Dean)



Tonight has been another adventure into the world of Google Books.
Again, my amazement that I had not discovered this wealthy resource before!

Tonight I found this book: The Ministry of Taunton (that being, Taunton, Massachusetts of way ago New England). And included in there is the history of the settlement, including two brothers, Walter and John Dean (son of John Deane being the first white child born in the Taunton settlement)! Hooray! It also includes three generations of genealogy for both brothers. A great resource for anyone stemming from Taunton, Mass!

I've been a little typing monster for the past two hours, beefing up my resources and jotting notes for further research. The Dean family is my son's direct line - how exciting is this!