I'm counting down my son's ancestors, working with his 4th Great-Grandparents.
Today.... #49... Elizabeth TRADER
4 generations of TRADER connected through:
12. Harry Eugene Dean (1878-1948)
13. Clara Belle Peck (1900 - 1975)
24. Benjamin Dean (1854-Unknown)
25. Elizabeth Bennett (abt 1854-Unknown)
48. ABIEL DEAN was born on 12 Oct 1817 in Mattapoisett, Plymounth Co., MA. He died on 23 Nov 1902 in Petersburg, Boone Co., Kentucky
49. ELIZABETH TRADER was born about 1832 in Indiana. She died before 1880 in Boone Co., Kentucky.
Children of Abiel and Elizabeth: Benjamin Dean (1854-unknown), Roxana Dean (1856-unknown); Martha Dean (1858-Unknown); Emma Dean (1861-1942), Arthur Dean (abt 1863-unknown), Susan Dean (1866-1916), William Dean (abt 1869-unknown)
98. JOHN TRADER Jr. was born in 1811 in Kentucky or Ohio. He died on 3 Nov 1865 in Indiana. He was buried in Cedar Hedge Cemetery, Rising Sun, Ohio Co., Indiana.
99. ELIZABETH JOHNSON was born in 1813 in Indiana or near Petersburg, Kentucky. She died on 11 Jan 1878 in Ohio Co., Indiana. She was buried in Cedar Hedge Cemetery, Rising Sun, Ohio Co., Indiana.
Children of John and Elizabeth: Isaac Trader (1832-1916), Mary Ann Trader (1835-1897), Elizabeth Trader (abt 1838-abt 1870), Rachel Trader (abt 1843-unknown), Frances "Fannie" Trader (1845-1932), George Trader (abt 1846-unknown), Melinda Trader (1848-unknown), John Trader, Jr. (1851-1873), Thomas Trader (abt 1853-1925), Marcus Trader (abt 1856-unknown)
196. JOHN TRADER Sr..
Children of John Trader: John Trader (1811-1865) and Arthur Trader.
on John Trader's site at Find a Grave... John's father, John Trader, Sr., left his two baby sons, John and Arthur, in the care of William Walmsley (aka Wamsley, Warmsley) and his wife (nee Bussel) in Boone County, Kentucky. (Do not know why. Would like to know if they were family or friends.) In a "Court Orders" book, it says that John was indentured, as a baby, to Isaac Carlton in Boone County, Kentucky. John's brother, Arthur Trader, was indentured to James Porter. (Do not know what became of Arthur.)
If you have any information on this TRADER family, please leave me a comment!