I'm counting down my son's ancestors, working with his 6th Great-Grandparents.
Today.... #211... Tabitha DOLPH
6 generations of DOLPH/DEWOLF connected through:
12. Harry Eugene Dean (1878-1948)
13. Clara Belle Peck (1900-1975)
26. George M. Peck (1866-1943)
27. Clara Miller (abt 1880-?)
52. Armour S. Peck (1831-1918)
53. Mary E. Pritchard (1838-1915)
104. William Peck (1802/1803 - 1839)
105. Susannah Stevenson (1804-1881)
210. ANDREW STEVENSON Jr. was born on 28 May 1779 in Hampton, Fort Ann, Washington Co., New York. He died on 30 May 1867 in Chillicothe, Wapello Co., Iowa. He was buried in Chillicothe Cemetery, Chillicothe, Wapello Co., Iowa.
211. TABITHA DOLPH was born on 15 Dec 1777 in Spencertown, Columbia Co., New York. She died after 1820 in Manchester Township, Dearborn Co., Indiana
Children of Andrew and Tabitha: Armour Stevenson (1802-1897), Susannah Stevenson Peck (1804-1881), Lydia Stevenson Cook (1805-?), Sylvanus Stevenson (1809-1876), James Stevenson (1815-1890), Thomas Horace Stevenson (1815-1881), Sylvester W. Stevenson (1816-?), Cyrone Columbus Stevenson (1817-?), Nancy Stevenson Goodwin (1818-?), John Henry Stevenson (1818-aft 1880)
422. ABDA DOLPH was born on 25 Oct 1743 in Portland, Middlesex Co., Connecticut. He died on 26 Oct 1833 in West Andover, Astabula Co., Ohio. He was buried in Ashtabula Co., Ohio.
423. MARY COLEMAN was born on 4 Mar 1745 in Wethersfield, Hartford CO., Connecticut. She died on 19 Jan 1800 in Fort Ann, Washington Co., New York.
Children of Abda and Mary: Joseph (1767-1827), William Dolph (1769-?), Ruth Dolph Brisbee (1771-1835), Lydia Dolph Bond (1774-1854), Tabitha Dolph Stevenson (1777-aft 1820), George Dolph (1780-1852), Simeon Dolph (1783-1829), Mary Apphia Dolph (1790-?)
Abda married (2) Bethiah Fuller.
Abda married (3) Elizabeth
844. JOSEPH DE WOLF was born on 7 Mar 1719 in Lebanon, New London Co., Connecticut. He died in Feb 1758 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
845. TABITHA JOHNSON was born on 9 Feb 1716 in Middletown, Middlesex Co., Connecticut. She died in 1777 in Connecticut
Children of Joseph and Tabitha: Prudence Dolph (1739-?), Margaret Dolph (1741-?), Abda Dolph (1743-1833)
1688. CHARLES DE WOLF was born on 18 Sep 1673 in Lyme, Grafton Co., New Hampshire. He died on 5 Dec 1731 in Middletown, Middlesex Co., Connecticut.
1689. PRUDENCE BECKWITH was born on 22 Aug 1676 in New London Co., Connecticut. She was christened on 27 Aug 1676 in New London Co., Connecticut. She died on 16 Jun 1737 in Wethersfield, Harford Co., Connecticut.
Children of Charles and Prudence: Matthew Nathan Dewolf (?), Joseph Dewolf (1719-1758)
3376. EDWARD NATHAN DEWOLF was born in 1646 in Guilford, New Haven Co., Connecticut. He died on 24 Mar 1712.
3377. REBECCA TINKER was born in 1650 in Wethersfield, Harford Co., Connecticut. She died in Jun 1722 in Lyme, Grafton Co., New Hampshire.
Son: Charles Dewolf (1673-1731)
6752. BALTHAZAR DEWOLF was born in 1620 in Holland. He died on 28 Sep 1692 in Lyme, Grafton Co., New Hampshire.
6753. ALICE PECK was born in 1625 in London, Middlesex, England. She died on 5 Dec 1685 in Lyme, Grafton Co., New Hampshire
Children of Balthazar and Alice: Edward Nathan Dewolf (1646-1712), Stephen Peter DeWolf (1650-?), Simon DeWolf (1650-?), Hannah DeWolf Stone (1652-?), Mary DeWolf Lee (1656-?), Susannah DeWolf Champion (1664-?), Alice DeWolf Comstock (1666-?), Unknown Baby (1661-1661)
If you have any information on this Dolph/Dewolf family, please leave me a comment!