Monday, December 20, 2010

Calling Webb Family Researchers

My ggGrandfather was George Bell Webb of Kinston, NC.
He was first married to Agnes Pittman, dau of Francis Marion Pittman and Louisa Mewborn, and had three children: Guy, James Francis "Frank" , and Eva Bell (my gGrandmother).

Agnes died in 1883 and he later married her sister Emma, and had two daughters: Agnes Webb Stacy and Carrie Lulu Bernard.

My gGrandmother Eva Bell Webb Loops saved so much; so much from the Webb family. And apparently her daughter Georgebelle Loops Smith also did a bit of research and was in communication with the Webb family.

I have pictures.
I have crazy tons of pictures.
I have pictures that I know no one in them, except that they are this WEBB family.

Agnes as a child; Carrie Lulu as a child, on and on and on. But these are the two evident from the writings on the photos.

I need help. I need someone to tell me who these are - and I can send you the photos too!

I'll get around to scanning and posting online. But if you are of this family, please contact me, because I need help. I've been given an amazing gift, and I know this needs to be shared with other researchers.

Contact me: thefamilyorchard@earthlink.net
And please stay posted here on the site, because I'll be posting photos as soon as I start scanning.